Private acts [electronic resource] : Acts of the thirty-seventh General Assembly of the state of New- Jersey, at a session begun at Trenton, on the twenty-seventh day of October, one thousand eight hundred and twelve, and continued by adjournments. : Being the second sitting
- Corporate Author:
- New Jersey
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1812 Oct. : Private laws)
- Trenton [N.J.] : Printed by George Sherman, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 127 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
- Acts of the thirty-seventh General Assembly of the state of New Jersey
- Title vignette: state seal.
"Index of the private acts."--p. .
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29314).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 29314
View MARC record | catkey: 3785719