Journal of the proceedings of the Legislative Council of the state of New Jersey, convened in General Assembly ... Wednesday, the seventh day of January, one thousand eight hundred and eighteen [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- New Jersey. Legislature. Legislative Council (1776-1844)
- Elizabeth-town, N.J. : Printed by Shepherd Kollock, one of the printers to the state, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- pages [2,109]-2,222 pages, -394
- Additional Creators:
- New Jersey. Legislature. General Assembly
- "Being the second sitting of the forty-second session".
"Minutes of the proceedings of the Joint-Meeting": p. -394.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45003).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 45003
View MARC record | catkey: 3785772