The New universal letter writer, or, Complete art of plain correspondence [electronic resource] : containing a course of interesting original letters, on the most important, instructive, and entertaining subjects ... : and a set of complimental cards ... : to the whole is prefixed, A new, plain, and easy grammar of the English language ...
- Philadelphia : Published and sold by D. Hogan, 1812.
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 232 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Cooke, Thomas, Rev., A.B.
- Authorship uncertain; has been attributed to Thomas Cooke.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26262).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 26262
View MARC record | catkey: 3785839