The new and revised twenty-five dollar, or Justices act [electronic resource] : Passed April 5, 1813. : With references to the former editions of our colonial and statute laws, and to English acts of Parliament. : Also, references to more than two hundred decisions of our Supreme Court on certiorari. : Containing likewise, a new and complete set of forms for justices, under this act. : Accompanied by an accurate and copious index to the whole
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State)
- Uniform Title:
- Act for the recovery of debts to the value of twenty-five dollars
- Albany : Printed by H.C. Southwick, no. 94, State-Street, 1813.
- Physical Description:
- 16, 8 pages ; 24 cm
- Caption title: An act for the recovery of debts to the value of twenty-five dollars. Passed April 5, 1813., Copyright July 30, 1813 by H.C. Southwick., "Appendix."--p. -6, 2nd count., "Index."--p. -8, 2nd count., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29343).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 29343
View MARC record | catkey: 3785958