State of New-York, general orders. Head-quarters, Albany, June 28, 1818 [electronic resource] : The commander in chief having received intelligence from Col. L. Livingston, that the remains of Gen. Richard Montgomery, have been ... conveyed from the city of Quebec to the village of White-Hall, in this state ... has thought proper to direct the following arrangements on this solemn occasion ...
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Adjutant General's Office
- [Albany] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Van Rensselaer, Solomon Van Vechten, 1774-1852
- Orders for conveying the remains of Gen. Montgomery to New York City to be "deposited near the monument erected to his memory in St. Paul's Church." The adjutant general "is specially charged with its execution.", Signed: By order of the commander in chief. [Blank] adjutant general., The original, held by the New York Public Library, is signed in ms. by Solomon Van Rensselaer, adjutant general, however, the name is subsequently crossed out., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45031).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 45031
View MARC record | catkey: 3785971