Whereas the several incorporated banks within this state have, for some time past, wholly refused to redeem the notes or bills issued by them respectively .... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Legislature. Senate
- [Albany, N.Y.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Title from first words of text., At head of title: In Senate, March 8, 1816., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38430).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 38430
View MARC record | catkey: 3786090