A letter, addressed to the Episcopalians, and other religiously disposed persons in Waterloo and its vicinity [electronic resource] / By a layman of the Protestant Episcopal Church
- Nicholas, John, 1761-1819
- [Geneva, N.Y.] : S.P. Hull, printer--Geneva, 
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Related Titles:
- To the Episcopalians, and other religiously disposed persons in Waterloo and its vicinity
- Reply to William Bacon's Regeneration, the new birth: a sermon, delivered May 10th, 1818, at Waterloo, Waterloo, N.Y., 1818 (Shaw & Shoemaker no. 43128)., Caption title: To the Episcopalians, and other religiously disposed persons in Waterloo and its vicinity., Signed on p. 7: A layman of the Episcopal Church. Geneva, July 23, 1818., Attributed to John Nicholas in NUC pre-1956., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45102).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 45102 and Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 44566
View MARC record | catkey: 3786150