H. P. Nugent's reply to the calumnies of the honorable F. X. Martin, one of the judges of the Superior Court of the Territory of Orleans [electronic resource].
- Nugent, H. P. (Henry Paul)
- Natchez, [Miss.] : Printed for the author, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 60, vi pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23581).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 23581
View MARC record | catkey: 3786306