Acts passed at the first session of the eleventh General Assembly of the state of Ohio [electronic resource] ; begun and held in the town of Chillicothe, December 7, 1812, and in the 11th year of said state. : Also, the reports of the auditor and treasurer of state. : Vol. XI. : Published by authority
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1812)
- Chillicothe [Ohio] : Printed at the Office of the Supporter, by Nashee & Denny, 1812 [i.e., 1813]
- Physical Description:
- 183 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 8 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf ; 21 cm
- "Secretary of State's Office, Chillicothe, Ohio, March 5, 1813. I certify the foregoing acts and resolutions to be correct copies of the originals remaining on file in my office. Jer. M'Lene, secretary of state."--p. 180., Two states of gathering Y reported: in the first, p. 183 is misnumbered 179; in the second p. 183 is numbered correctly., Table of contents with title "Index," p. -183., "Reports of the auditor and treasurer of state."--8 p., 2nd count., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29397).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 29397 and Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 817
View MARC record | catkey: 3786362