The annual report and account current of the Orphan Asylum Society in the City of New-York for April, 1819 [electronic resource] : with a list of donations, subscribers, &c.
- Corporate Author:
- Orphan Asylum Society (New York, N.Y.)
- New-York : Printed by Samuel Wood & Sons, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : illustrations
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48918).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 48918
View MARC record | catkey: 3786515