A sermon, delivered in Needham, First Parish, March 22, 1812 [electronic resource] : occasioned by the death of the Rev. Mr. Sears of Natick, the Rev. Mr. Caryl of Dover, and the Rev. Mr. Chickering, of Dedham / by Stephen Palmer
- Palmer, Stephen, 1766-1821
- Dedham [Mass.] : Printed by Herman Mann, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages
- Half-title: Mr. Palmer's occasional sermon, upon Zechariah I:5.
"Published by request."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26377).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 26377
View MARC record | catkey: 3786626