A New-Year's discourse, delivered before the members of the literary institution in Greenville ... the 1st of January 1817 [electronic resource] / by Daniel Parker
- Parker, Daniel, 1774-1834
- Catskill [N.Y.] : M. Croswell & Son, 
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages
- "Published at the request of his pupils and others.", This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41726).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 41726
View MARC record | catkey: 3786664