The chemical catechism [electronic resource] : with notes, illustrations, and experiments / by Samuel Parkes
- Parkes, Samuel, 1759-1825
- New York : Printed and sold by Collins and Co., 1816.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 559 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : illustrations ; 22 cm
- "From the sixth English ed., with emendations and considerable additions".
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38557).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 38557
View MARC record | catkey: 3786676