The Pennsylvania & New-Jersey almanac, for the year of our Lord 1816 [electronic resource] : ... containing the usual calculations, (by an astronomer of experience.) ... ; Also, the interesting History of a bellows-mender, with other useful and entertaining matter
- [Doylestown, Pa.] : Printed and sold by the groce, dozen or single, by Asher Miner, Doylestown, 
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Collom, William
- Related Titles:
- History of a bellows-mender
Pennsylvania and New-Jersey almanac, for the year of our Lord 1816
- Calculated by William Collom, whose name appears on the title pages of subsequent issues. All of the calculations and astronomical notes on the calendar pages, as well as the weather predictions and the preceding eclipse calculations, are identical with those in Bailey's Rittenhouse almanac and Kite's town and country almanac for 1816, both naming Collom as their calculator and published in Philadelphia. The monthly ephemeris and the column for the sun's declination are omitted.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in title transcription.
Advertised in the Pennsylvania correspondent and farmers' advertiser, Doylestown, Nov. 13, 1815.
"The History of a bellows-mender, written by himself. Translated and abridged by the editor of the Pittsburg Mercury."--p. [29-40].
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35608).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 35608
Drake, M. Almanacs, 11100
View MARC record | catkey: 3786951