The Petition & memorial of the towns of Bristol, Nobleborough, New-Castle, Edgcomb, and Boothbay, in the county of Lincoln, to the General Court of Massachusetts, Anno Domini, 1810 [electronic resource].
- Boston : Printed by J. Belcher, 1811.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bristol (Me.)
- Related Titles:
- Petition and memorial of the towns of Bristol ...
- "Presented to the House of Representatives on the first day of February, 1811, and referred to the standing committee on eastern lands." (p. )
Concerning the titles to lands claimed by the Plymouth Company or Proprietors of the Kennebec Purchase.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 23227).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 23227
View MARC record | catkey: 3787014