Report of the Watering Committee of the agreements with the Schuylkill Navigation Company and White and Gillingham, relating to the water power of the River Schuylkill [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Philadelphia (Pa.). Councils. Watering Committee
- Philadelphia : Printed by W. Fry, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages
- Drafts of agreement and deed., "Published by order of Councils.", This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49076).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49076
View MARC record | catkey: 3787060