The universal preceptor [electronic resource] : being a general grammar of arts, sciences, and useful knowledge / by David Blair
- Phillips, R. (Richard), Sir, 1767-1840
- Philadelphia : Edward & Richard Parker, 1817.
[Philadelphia] : J.R.A. Skerrett.
- 2nd American ed. : with additions and improvements.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 316 pages, 2 unnumbered folded leaves of plates : illustrations
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41806).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 41806
View MARC record | catkey: 3787152