Phinneys' calendar, or Western almanac, for the year of our Lord 1817 ... [electronic resource] : Calculated for the meridian of Otsego--North latitude 42 degrees and 50 minutes--from the English Observatory 73 degrees and 8 minutes West. / By Andrew Beers, philom. ...
- Cooperstown [N.Y.] : Printed by H. & E. Phinney, and sold by them, wholesale and retail, at their bookstore, under their printing-office and bindery. Great allowance to wholesale purchasers, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : 1 illustration ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Beers, Andrew, 1749-1824
- The Anatomy is the only illustration.
Last page includes an advertisement of the Phinneys' bookstore.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38629).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 38629
Drake, M. Almanacs, 6465
View MARC record | catkey: 3787166