Resolution. Mr. Pickering submitted the following resolution, which was read and committed to a committee of the whole House on the state of the Union [electronic resource] : March 6, 1816. In the House of Representatives of the United States
- Pickering, Timothy, 1745-1829
- [Washington, D.C.] : [William A. Davis], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (14th, 1st session : 1815-1816) House
- Proposing a constitutional amendment providing for the creation of districts for the election of representatives to Congress and members of the Electoral College.
At head of title, in square brackets: 62.
William A. Davis was printer to the House of Representatives for the 14th Congress.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39642).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39642
View MARC record | catkey: 3787189