An oration, delivered in St. Michael's Church, before an assemblage of the inhabitants of Charleston, South Carolina, on the Fourth of July, 1818 [electronic resource] : in commemoration of American independence, by appointment of the '76 Association, and published at the request of that Society / by Henry Laurens Pinckney
- Pinckney, Henry Laurens, 1794-1863
- Charleston [S.C.] : Printed by W.P. Young, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45340).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 45340
View MARC record | catkey: 3787250