The Pittsburgh town & country almanac, for rogues and honest folks. 1814 [electronic resource] : ... Adapted to the meridian of Pittsburgh, lat. 40° 35' N. of the equator, and long. 80° 38' W. of London. / By John Armstrong, teacher of mathematics ...
- Pittsburgh : Published by R. & J. Patterson, corner of Wood and Fourth-Streets. S. Engles & Co., printers, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Armstrong, John
- Related Titles:
- Pittsburgh town and country almanac, for rogues and honest folks. 1814
- At head of title: No. II.
The issue for 1813 is entitled The honest man's almanac.
Advertised in The Mercury, Pittsburgh, Oct. 28, 1813.
The Anatomy is the only illustration.
In blue-gray printed paper wrapper.
Back wrapper contains a publishers' advertisement.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29523).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 29523
Drake, M. Almanacs, 11024
View MARC record | catkey: 3787276