Poor Robin's almanac, for the year of our Lord 1818 [electronic resource] : ... Adapted for town and country
- Philadelphia : Printed [by David Dickinson] for and sold by David Hogan, no. 249, Market-Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sharp, Joshua and Mason, William, active 1808-1844
- Except for the title and imprint, this issue of Poor Robin is identical throughout in contents and typography with the Columbian almanac for 1818 (Philadelphia: Printed by David Dickinson). The calendar pages of both almanacs (signature B) are offprints from Bailey's Rittenhouse almanac for 1818 (Philadelphia: Printed by Lydia R. Bailey), calculated by Joshua Sharp. The eclipse predictions on p.  are a copy of Sharp's on p.  of Bailey's.
Title vignette, signed M. (William Mason). The Anatomy is the only other illustration.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41851).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 41851
Drake, M. Almanacs, 11167
View MARC record | catkey: 3787376