Poor Will's almanack, for the year 1819 ... [electronic resource].
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by Joseph Rakestraw, no. 256, North Third Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Sharp, Joshua
- Calculated by Joshua Sharp. All the calculations and astronomical and meteorological notes on the calendar pages, together with the preceding eclipse predictions, duplicate those in Bailey's Rittenhouse almanac for 1819, by Sharp, and the other Philadelphia almanacs for this year bearing his name., Title vignette. The Anatomy is the only other illustration., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45373).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 45373, Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 45374, and Drake, M. Almanacs, 11209
View MARC record | catkey: 3787382