The chirurgical works of Percivall Pott ... [electronic resource] : with his last corrections : to which is added, A short account of the life of the author, a method of curing the hydrocele by injection, and occasional notes and observations / by Sir James Earle
- Pott, Percivall, 1714-1788
- Uniform Title:
- Works. 1819
- Philadelphia : James Webster, 1819. and Philadelphia : William Brown.
- 1st American ed. from the last London ed.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes, 15 leaves of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Earle, James, Sir, 1755-1817
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49172).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49172
View MARC record | catkey: 3787519