Report of the committee of the General Assembly, appointed to draught a plan for disciplining baptized children [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. General Assembly
- New-York : Published by Whiting and Watson, no. 96, Broadway. J. Seymour, printer, 1812 [i.e., 1813]
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Richards, James, 1767-1843
- Signed on p. 56: James Richards, Samuel Miller, John B. Romeyn, committee. Philadelphia, May 30, 1812.
Wrapper dated 1813. Assumed on that basis to be a reissue, but it is possible that the wrapper date of 1813 is a typographical error.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 26519).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 26519
View MARC record | catkey: 3787592