A present for Sunday-school children [electronic resource].
- Wightman, William
- Boston : Printed by Ezra Lincoln, 1817.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Boston Society for the Moral and Religious Instruction of the Poor
- At head of title: No. 1. Sunday school rewards., Text signed on p. 11: W., Title vignette., "Rules and regulations, for the Sunday schools established by the Society for the Moral and Religious Instruction of the Poor in Boston."--p. ., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 41883).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 41883, Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 42235, and Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 1053
View MARC record | catkey: 3787610