Remarks on the existing state of the laws of Massachusetts respecting violations of the Sabbath [electronic resource].
- Boston : Printed by Nathaniel Willis, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- Dated: Boston, Jan. 1, 1816.
Includes (p. -6) the report of a joint committee of the Massachusetts General Court on violations of the Sabbath laws, written in 1814 and signed D.A. White, chairman.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38777).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 38777
View MARC record | catkey: 3787927