Report of the trial of Brig. General William Hull, commanding the North-western Army of the United States [electronic resource] : by a court martial held at Albany on Monday, 3d January, 1814, and succeeding days / taken by Lieut. Col. Forbes ... a supernumerary member of the court
- New-York : Eastburn, Kirk, and Co., 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 156, 119, 29 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Forbes, James G. (James Grant) and United States. Army. Court-martial (Hull : 1814)
- Preface signed and dated: James G. Forbes, Staten-Island, 10th June,1814.
Appendix I (p. -119, 2nd group) includes the charges, the defence, and a summary of the conclusion of the trial; Appendix II (p. -29, 3rd group) includes documents of the case.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32628).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 32628
View MARC record | catkey: 3787952