Resolutions of the citizens of Charleston, approbatory of the measures of government [electronic resource] : June 12th, 1812. : Printed by order of the Senate United States
- Washington City [D.C.] : Printed by Roger C. Weightman, 1812.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Geddes, John, 1777-1828 and United States. Congress (12th, 1st session : 1811-1812) Senate
- Recommending a declaration of war against "the belligerents of Europe" and the implementation of appropriate defensive measures.
"Resolved, that a copy of these resolutions be signed by the chairman, in behalf of this meeting, and forwarded without delay to the president of the United States, to our senators and respresentatives in Congress, and to the governor of the state."--p. .
Signed on p. 4: John Geddes, chairman. Attest, John D. Heath, secretary. May 20th, 1812.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 27352).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 27352
View MARC record | catkey: 3787989