The Rhode-Island almanack, for the year of our Lord Christ 1815 ... [electronic resource] / By Isaac Bickerstaff, Esq. philom
- Providence (R.I.) : Printed and sold by Brown & Wilson, near the south-east corner of the Market-House--sold also by W. Wilkinson, Robinson & Howland and J. Brewer, booksellers.--Also by Jacob Richardson, Esq. and Mr. George Wanton, bookseller, Newport. Price 5 dols. per groce, 50 cts per dozen, 6 cts single, 
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bickerstaff, Isaac and Daboll, Nathan, 1782-1863
- "Isaac Bickerstaff" is a common pseudonym in almanacs.
Continues the New-England almanack, or Lady's and gentleman's diary, by Isaac Bickerstaff (Providence: John Carter), from 1815.
The prefatory observations, the eclipse notes, and the notes on the calendar pages in this series through 1818 are identical or nearly so with those in the corresponding issues of Nathan Daboll's New England almanac (New London, Conn.), indicating Daboll's authorship.
Advertised in the Providence Gazette for Nov. 12, 1814.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32642).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 32642
Drake, M. Almanacs, 13004
View MARC record | catkey: 3788058