An illustration of the character & conduct of the Presbyterian Church in Virginia [electronic resource] / by John H. Rice
- Rice, John H. (John Holt), 1777-1831
- Richmond : Printed by Du-Val & Burke, 1816.
- Physical Description:
- 56 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A. Synod of Virginia
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 38798).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 38798
View MARC record | catkey: 3788072