The Negro servant [electronic resource] : An authentic narrative. / By the Reverend Legh Richmond, A.M. Rector of Turvey, Bedfordshire; and chaplain to His Royal Highness the Duke of Kent and Strathern
- Richmond, Legh, 1772-1827
- New-York : Published by Whiting and Watson. Sold by D. Whiting, Troy, and Camp, Merrill [i.e., Merrell], and Camp, Utica, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- 51 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 14 cm
- "Fanshaw and Clayton, letterpress and copper-plate printers, 41 Pearl and 10 Cliff Streets."--verso of title page.
"The Negro's prayer."--p. 49-51, in verse.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 35788).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 35788
View MARC record | catkey: 3788144