Bye-laws of the Rochester Encyclopædian Society Library [electronic resource] : incorporated in pursuance of an act of the legislature of the state of New-York entitled An Act to Incorporate Such Persons as May Associate for the Purpose of Procuring and Erecting Public Libraries in this State, passed April 1, 1796
- Corporate Author:
- Rochester Encyclopaedian Society Library (N.Y.)
- Kingston [N.Y.] : Printed by John Tappen, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages
- "Ordained at a meeting of a board of the Society at Rochester, Ulster County, Jan. 18, 1819."
Signed: Abm. T.E. De Witt.
Includes (p. ) a list of trustees for 1819.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49311).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49311
View MARC record | catkey: 3788247