The rudiments of the Latin tongue, or, A plain and easy introduction to Latin grammar [electronic resource] : wherein the principles of the language are methodically digested, both in English and Latin : with useful notes and observations, explaining the terms of grammar, and farther [sic] improving its rules / by Thomas Ruddiman
- Ruddiman, Thomas, 1674-1757
- Philadelphia : Benjamin Warner, 1818. and Harrisburgh [Pa.] : William Greer.
- 26th genuine ed., carefully corr. and impr.
- Physical Description:
- 156 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45593).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 45593
View MARC record | catkey: 3788383