Abstract of the bill of mortality for the town of Salem [electronic resource] : from the 1st of January, 1818, to the 31st of December, 1818, inclusive
- Corporate Author:
- Salem (Mass.). Board of Health
- [Salem, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Saunders, Jonathan Peele, 1785-1844
- Caption title., Signed and dated: Published by order of the Board of Health, Jonathan P. Saunders, secretary. Salem, January 1, 1819., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49346).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49346
View MARC record | catkey: 3788522