In Senate of the United States [electronic resource] : December 4, 1816. : Mr. Sanford submitted the following motions for consideration
- Sanford, Nathan, 1777-1838
- [Washington, D.C.] : [William A. Davis], 
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress (14th, 2nd session : 1816-1817) Senate
- Thirteen resolutions that various parts of the President's message be referred to select committees., Caption title., At head of title, in square brackets: 5., William A. Davis was printer to the Senate for the 14th Congress., Last page blank., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39457).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39457
View MARC record | catkey: 3788604