Ode, for the dinner, given, at Boston, March 2, 1813 [electronic resource] : To Commodore Bainbridge, and the officers of the United States' frigate, Constitution, after their victory, over His Britannick Majesty's frigate, Java, Capt. Lambert. / Written for the occasion, at the request of the committee of arrangements, by L.M. Sargent, Esq. ; Tune--"Ye mariners of England."
- Sargent, Lucius M. (Lucius Manlius), 1786-1867
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Related Titles:
- Ye mariners of England (Tune)
- Song in eight stanzas; first line: Brave hearts of ocean chivalry.
Text printed in two columns.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29727).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 29727
View MARC record | catkey: 3788617