An inquiry into the effect of baptism [electronic resource] : according to the sense of Holy Scripture and of the Church of England, in answer to the Rev. Dr. Mant's two tracts on regeneration and conversion ... / by John Scott
- Scott, John, 1777-1834
- New-York : James Eastburn and Co., 1817.
[New York] : Abraham Paul.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 299 pages
- "To which is now added an appendix containing the author's reply to Dr. Laurence ... and Archdeacon Daubeny, on the baptismal controversy, from the Christian observer."
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42069).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 42069
View MARC record | catkey: 3788692