Lessons in elocution, or, A selection of pieces in prose and verse [electronic resource] : for the improvement of youth in reading and speaking : to which are prefixed, elements of gesture ... and rules for expressing, with propriety, the various passions, &c. of the mind : also, an appendix, containing lessons on a new plan / by William Scott
- Scott, William, 1750-1804
- [Boston] : Lincoln & Edmands, 1819.
[Boston] : William Greenough.
- Boston ed.
- Physical Description:
- 360 pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Selection of pieces in prose and verse
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49382).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49382
View MARC record | catkey: 3788785