Seats near Natchez, for sale [electronic resource] : Notice is hereby given, that on Tuesday the 28th instant, at the store of Messrs. H. Postlethwaite & Co. in Natchez, will be sold at public sale the real estate of Col. John Steele, deceased ...
- Alexander, Robert
- [Natchez, Miss.] : Isler, pr, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Turner, Edward, 1778-1860
- Signed: For further information, apply on the premises, or in Natchez to Robert Alexander or Edward Turner, executors of the last will and testament of John Steele, dec'd. Natchez, December 15, 1819., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49391).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49391 and McMurtrie, D.C. Mississippi, 130
View MARC record | catkey: 3788819