A Selection of hymns from various authors [electronic resource] : designed as a supplement to The Methodist pocket hymn book / compiled under the direction of Bishop Asbury, and published by order of the General Conference
- New-York : J. Soule and T. Mason, for the Methodist Episcopal Church in the United States, 1819.
[New-York] : John C. Totten.
- 12th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 282 pages, 14 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Asbury, Francis, 1745-1816
- Related Titles:
- Methodist pocket hymn-book
- Includes index.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49394).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49394
View MARC record | catkey: 3788861