Wooster, Wayne County, September 11th, 1818 [electronic resource] : Sir, From a knowledge of the character which you sustain, we have been induced to address you on the subject of the ensuing congressional election. ... two candidates are presented for our choice: Colonel John Sloane and General Peter Hitchcock ...
- [Wooster, Ohio] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Unsigned circular letter endorsing Colonel Sloane for Congress, to replace the incumbent, Peter Hitchcock., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 46866).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 46866 and Morgan, R.P. Ohio, 1088
View MARC record | catkey: 3789086