The reasonableness of setting forth the most worthy praise of almighty God according to the usage of the primitive church [electronic resource] : with historical views of the nature, origin, and progress of metre psalmody / by William Smith
- Smith, William, 1754-1821
- New-York : Printed and sold by T. and J. Swords, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 297 pages
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32804).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 32804
View MARC record | catkey: 3789244