S. Southwick's address: to the Republican electors of the middle district. February, 1819 [electronic resource].
- Southwick, Solomon, 1773-1839
- [Albany] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 4-14 pages ; 21 cm
- Signed at end: Solomon Southwick., Southwick here offers himself as a candidate for the state Senate., An Albany printer and publisher, Southwick does not appear to have been printing at this time., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49468).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49468
View MARC record | catkey: 3789415