A history of the introduction and use of Scutellaria lateriflora, scullcap, as a remedy for oreventing and curing hydrophobia [electronic resource] : occasioned by the bite of rabid animals : with cases : read before the New-York Historical Society, September 14, 1819 / by Lyman Spalding
- Spalding, Lyman, 1775-1821
- New-York : Printed by William Treadwell, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49471).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49471
View MARC record | catkey: 3789428