To the congregation of St. Mary's Church [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- St. Mary's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- [Philadelphia] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Additional Creators:
- Doyle, John, Christy, Hugh, and St. Mary's Church (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Concerning salaries paid to the Bishop and clergy of St. Mary's Church, Philadelphia. "That the congregation may be convinced the trustees proposed giving all they possibly could to the clergy the present year, the following report of the committee appointed to ascertain the annual receipts and expenditures of the corporation, is submitted to their consideration."
Signed: John Doyle [and five others, trustees of St. Mary's Church, Philadelphia]. March 27th, 1814.
Followed by "Report, &c. concluded," signed: Hugh Christy [and two others], committee.
Text printed in three columns.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32488).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 32488
Parsons, W. Catholic Americana, 485
View MARC record | catkey: 3789516