Germany [electronic resource] / by the Baroness Stäel Holstein. ; Translated from the French. ; Three volumes in two. Vol. I[-II].
- Staël, Madame de (Anne-Louise-Germaine), 1766-1817
- Uniform Title:
- De l'Allemagne. English
- New-York : Published by Eastburn, Kirk and Co. at the literary rooms, corner of Wall and Nassau-Streets, 1814.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 20 cm
- Translation of: De l'Allemagne.
"E. & E. Hosford--printers--Albany."--verso of title page, v. 1.
Vol. 1: xii, , 14-351,  p.; v. 2: iv, , 6-346 p. Last page of v. 1 blank.
Error in paging: v. 1, p. 339 misnumbered 393.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 32839).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 32839
View MARC record | catkey: 3789528