The faith and practice of a churchman [electronic resource] / extracted from the works of the Rev. William Stanley, Dean of St. Asaph. ; [Three lines from Job].
- Stanley, William, 1647-1731
- Boston : Published under the inspection of the trustees of the Episcopal Prayer Book and Tract Society for the Eastern Diocese, by R.P. and C. Williams, 1815.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 1 unnumbered page, 10-96 pages ; 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Layman and Prayer Book and Episcopal Tract Association for the Eastern Diocese
- "To the Right Reverend ... Alexander V. Griswold ... Bishop of the Eastern Diocese of the United States. ... the following abridgement of 'The faith and practice of a churchman' is most respectfully dedicated, by ... a layman, Boston, Dec. 1, 1815."--p. [iii].
Copyright Dec. 2, 1815 by R.P. & C. Williams.
"Printed by Ezra B. Tileston."--verso of title page.
"Series of Episcopal tracts, no. 2."--cover.
"Books published by R.P. & C. Williams ..."--p.  of cover.
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 36002).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 36002
View MARC record | catkey: 3789554