Stevens' improved Connecticut calendar, or almanack, for the year of our Lord 1817 ... [electronic resource] / Calculated to serve ... for all the towns in Connecticut, and the adjacent states ... By William Stevens, philom. ; [Four lines of verse].
- Stevens, William
- New-Haven : Printed by Steele & Gray, at the Herald-Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm
- "A concise chronological table of the naval events of the late war between the United States and Great-Britain": p. [25-34].
This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- ).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 39013).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 39013
Drake, M. Almanacs, 796
View MARC record | catkey: 3789653