Stenography, or, The art of short hand perfected [electronic resource] : containing rules and regulations, whereby the most illiterate may acquire the mode of taking down trials, orations, lectures, &c., in a few hours, and be competent by a little experience to practice the same
- Taylor, Samuel, 1749-1811
- Boston : R.P. & C. Williams, 1819. and Boston : Thomas G. Bangs.
- 5th ed. / enlarged, corrected and improved, with an additional plate, by C. Mangan.
- Physical Description:
- 16, 8 pages, 5 unnumbered leaves of plates (some folded) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Mangan, C. (Cornelius)
- Eight pages at end constitute a list of books for sale by R.P. & C. Williams., This title may also be available on microopaque as part of the collection Early American imprints, Second series (New York: Readex Microprint Corp., 1964- )., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49560).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Shaw, R.R. American bibliography 49560
View MARC record | catkey: 3790042